1. How to get to Enisala Safari Village?
2. How to book?
3. Best time to visit Danube Delta?
4. Medical services?
7. Inside regulations?
→ we suggest to book in time via our contact page as we are quite demanded
→ In September and October, but we are opened from April to November.
→ Provided in collaboration with City Hospital of Babadag.
→ Internet acces (wireless hotspot in Rotonda), mobile network, telephone.
→ only on request from / to airport (Bucharest Otopeni)
- bringing food and drinks is forbiden
- smoking is forbiden in rooms, Rotonda, garden
- Narghile is aloud in Ottoman Lounge
- special cooking desires are solved together with ladies from the kitchen
- leave valuables at safe box
- always leave the room keys on the wall at Office
- Please note that daily menu is always dictated by seasonal market of vegetables and fruits and by products of our farm. For special culinary demands please talk with the ladies from the kitchen in advance. They will be happy to fulfill your demands.